Three times it was indicated the vehicle I was considering, a 2015 KIA Sedona SXL, had “slide-n-stow” second row seats, on January 10, 2015 a deposit was required and processed in order for the Sales Consultant, Frank Ramires to submit his “Information Worksheet” to Dusty Hartz, the Internet Sales Manager.It was agreed that the feature of the “Slide-N-Stow” second-row seat would be demonstrated at the time of delivery or sooner.

At the time of delivery it was disclosed the Vehicle being purchased did not have the Slide-N-Stow seat feature. I have refused to purchase the Vehicle since it does not meet my specific needs. Needs that were clearly explained to the Sales Consultant. My deposit is not going to be refunded.

They are now trying to get me to buy a different unacceptable vehicle if I want my deposit back. I made one mistake in signing, under coercion, a non-refundable statement. The culprits are Frank Ramirez, Sales Consultant, Billion KIA, Dusty Hartz, Internet sales manager, Mr.

Justin Voigt, Manager.What Billion record and lawsuits reveal is a long standing pattern of misrepresentation, lies and

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of 2015 kia sedona sxl and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Billion Auto needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 kia sedona sxl in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Billion Auto. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Toyota, Chrysler, Honda or Ford.

Comments

Frank Ramirez is a horrible sales rep, we were just at kia the other night and where waiting for the sales rep we where dealing with (after we told her we didnt want to work with him because his horrible) .After he told us she was washing a car and would be over a hour tell she got back and said he could take care of it we said we would wait and he just pushed him self into her sale and would not back off.

After waiting 20 mins or so and talking to the finance rep we left and she was just coming back from washing it.I would never recommend Frank Ramirez to anyone looking for a car as he lies and attempts to steal sales.

Tampa, Florida, United States #968750

why would you put money down on a vehicle that doesn't meet your need??? so if somebody says "pigs can fly" do they really?

don2015
to anonymous Sioux City, Iowa, United States #968874

The system is:

Salesman: if I can get the offer submitted on the vehicle you want as specified, will you buy?

Buyer: Yes

Salesman: I must have a $500.00 deposit, sign here.

Buyer: I am crossing out the non-refundable and signing.

Salesman: No, you have to sign with the non-refundable condition. DUMB Buyer: Signs. DUMB Buyer: Learns honesty does not prevail and that "Pig don't fly".