I've made close to ten separate requests for a 2nd keyless entry fob for the new Hundai Elantra I purchased there... to no avail. The response I typically get is this: We can sell you a new car.

If I can't get acceptable service for my new car, why would I ever want to buy another car from you?

Other observations about the car:

the headrests cause me to look at my navel instead of straight ahead

not as much storage space as in previous models

looks pretty from outside

dash is more difficult to clean because of windshield angle

doesn't have spare tire

handles ok but not great

sales people knew very little about features

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $999. This person is overall dissatisfied with Billion Auto. The most disappointing about billion auto customer care at Billion Auto was how easily they dismiss issues with the cars they sell and will not correct their problem Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Toyota or Chrysler that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Billion Auto.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Billion Auto to other companies on our site.

Comments