4.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I will start off with I love my car, BUT there are a few things I need to get off my chest and since I can't find upper management's email and can only communicate with the salesman I will put it on here and hope I get a response.First off the only question I was asked was what I was looking for.

They did not ask options or even let me test drive different cars. My husband and I sat in the showroom for several hours while they worked to get us a loan. Then they brought up a car to test drive. I asked if they had any other color and was laughed at.

I feel that they should let you test drive some vehicles and give you options. Then they didn't explain any of the features and how to use them. On top of that after signing all papers, they didn't explain that I would have to renew my own license. I only found out when I got the registration and called the county.

Then I email the salesman and the only answer I got was, "it was because of the trade in and your renewal was in August anyway". What? Never heard such a thing. I also got a call from my previous car loan company stating that I had missed a payment.

I found out that they didn't have me sign the release form and therefore they had not paid my car off yet. Disorganization is all I can say. My husband and I talked and we feel like they were doing the car sale for the first time when they worked with us. Granted everyone was very nice and friendly.

I would just like to see it handled in a different way.I will buy my next vehicle there but just want some organization in the matter.

Review about: Billion Auto Customer Care.

Reason of review: Paperwork and Explanations.

I liked: Friendliness and efforts to get my car.

I didn't like: How i was not given options to look at other vehicles.

Had an Experience with Billion Auto?

Comments

Dhalley
Yankton, South Dakota, United States #1354295

I am leasing a Kia Sorento from Billion.Leased thru Kia Finance.

I contacted Kia to see about buying out lease. Was told I could but have to go thru dealer.

Finance guy in Sioux City, Iowa where I leased it refused to call me back. When I called him he had a thousand excuses.

Told him it was fine since he was to busy to deal with me I would go elsewhere (Jason)

Next week end we went to Billion Kia in Sioux Falls. The salesman I had appointment with said he was to busy and said he was turning us over to Lou.

Now credit is not the greatest but we have always got financed before. After 2 and a half hours of back and forth Lou said we should just go to lunch and he should have an answer for us when we returned.

We were gone about half an hour Lou called and said it was going to be next week before they know anything because the sales manager needed to get involved. I said fine as long as the payment went under $400 a month. Very Unhappy The next week I called 2 times. Lou NEVER answered his phone.

It went to voice mail.9 days later and 3 called later I have not heard from one person at the dealership.