9060 Hickman Rd, Clive, IA 50325, USA

I've looked at several car lots for a newer vehicle and of all the places I went to I have never been treated as badly as I did at Billion Auto!While on a test drive the sales man sat in the back and played a video game on his phone and took a personal phone call.

I brushed that off like whatever. Then I was interested in a vehicle out of town and asked if it could be driven here for me to look at. They agreed that if I put down a $400 deposit they would bring it here. Telling me that if theres any mechanical issues with the vehicle my deposit was fully refundable.

Well after the vehicle got here there were scratches all the way around it. Test drove it and when switching the gear shifter the tranny was slamming into gears so right there i wasn't interested and wanted my deposit back. The sales man was very rude in telling me that wasn't going to happen, someone else would buy it as is, and had to talk with the ''Sales Manager" When he came to speak with us he was even ruder than the sales man stating he had given my $400 to the drivers who drove it into town! (thats not my problem) By then I'm HEATED and told him the vehicle has mechanical issues and that entitles me to my deposit back and I'm not buying a POS car from a POS establishment.

He told me there was nothing he would do for me and he walked away from me leaving me standing in the lobby. So I being as mad as I am made a scene in front of other customers and then started telling them about my experience with the company. The sales man sees what I'm doing in his little glass office and asks me to come in his office where I demanded my money back and he gave it!!! Unless he wanted to maybe lose every customer in his lobby!

So stay firm with these people! Ive read alot of reviews and I'm sorry for the people who got suckered into buying one of there vehicles then they dont stand by there agreements and warranties! Go in make a scene and maybe you'll get what you want like I did! But where do they find these people that work for them, and how do they think they can treat people the way they do!

Its ridiculous!

Glad I ended up getting my newer vehicle at Stivers!!!!They treated me great!!!!!

Review about: Billion Auto Sales Representative.

I didn't like: Way the employees treat the customers, Salesmanship practices, Changed verbal purchase agreement.

Had an Experience with Billion Auto?

Comments

That's how you do it! Thanks!