Worthing,South Dakota
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Purchased a 2011 Buick Regal less than 2 years ago and it's worthless! Was promised to that they would fix headlight, radio, and the dent they put in the gas tank - guess what NOTHING WAS DONE.

I have put in more headlights in the front driver side than you put on a Christmas tree and they are not cheap! Called and told them my issues and the manager of the store told me the Sales rep has a person issue with me and did not want to deal with it. Really I thought we were all adults and I paid well over 16,000 for the car and the warranties that don't do ***! Now my air conditioner went out, Stable Track systems and the ABS sensors and when I call to see what is covered or what they can do, all I get is well we can look at it and then decide.

I have put in more money in this car than what it is worth and you would of thought when the issues started from the beginning they would of replaced it with something that was not such a LEMON! But nope they need commission and who cares I am just one lonely woman who does not know anything. I would never purchase a car from Billions in my life and neither will my family. It's not worth it since you have snakes that are sales reps and when you have an issue the warranty that you paid for does not cover anything and your out of pocket for the vehicle is like a medical expense - Super Expensive and nothing changes.

Word to the wise America - If you want a LEMON go to Billions they have thousands and snake reps that will sell them to you at Southtown.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2011 Buick Regal Car.

Reason of review: sales rep lied, sold me a lemon and charged me for all the warranties that don't cover anything..

Preferred solution: I want Billions to fix what they promised, The drivers headlight( entire unit), radio sensor ( so it will tell me the correct time and work properly), fix air conditioner, gas tank ( they dented), sensors for stable trax and ABS. Or a full refund!.

I didn't like: Implied i lied about lowering price, Cost of repair work--way high, Bait and switch tactics, How easily they dismiss issues with the cars they sell.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 10, 2016.

Comments